Our Weighing Engineering division has designed a wide range of weighbridge models and equipment, covering your production needs. Speak to one of our sales team today to learn how we can find the perfect solution for you.
All our weighbridges have the following characteristics in common:
- Direct installation on an existing horizontal concrete surface, where trucks already circulate, without the need of extra foundations. In any other case, a full range of products manufactured in our factory are available, i.e. steel or concrete foundations and ramps. Alternatively, a full set of detailed drawings are provided for local preparation of concrete foundations.
- Our weighbridges are calculated to withstand 10ton per truck axle (+20% dynamic load), according to the DIN8119 specifications. However, our team of civil engineers and designers has studied and designed many models for heavier loading such as 15ton 20ton/axle, even 60ton/axle which allow for a higher total capacity of the weighbridges (e.g. 80ton or 100ton or 200ton)
- Load cells are top accessed by easily removable covers
- Variety of different lengths and dimensions available. Special sizes and constructions can be designed and quoted upon request
- Special sizes and constructions can be designed and quoted upon request.
- Finish is industrial paint, with 2 coats of RAL 7016 GREY for main weighbridge body, 2 coats of RAL 1003 YELLOW for auxiliary parts and 1 coat of primer for both. Optionally, steel parts can be hot galvanized. Epoxy coating is also available upon request
- Unloading and installation can be done with a small capacity forklift and/or crane.
All weighbridge accessories are conformed to Australian and European Directives and OIML requirements for legal for trade applications.